Baked Sweet Potato
Hungry? wondering what healthy snack to eat, party snack, toddlers finger foods – Baked Sweet Potatoes is definitely one of them.
Toddlers to adults enjoy this snack. Who doesn’t like a potato, it’s the only common veggie that most of them like to eat it anytime in any form throughout the world.
FUN FACT – February is the national sweet potato month.
HEALTH BENEFITS – High in beta carotene, vitamins E C & B6, potassium, promotes gut health, supports healthy vision, enhances brain function and many more goodness.
* You could also use canola oil or any vegetable oil.
* Any dip goes on well with this dish, I also like it with chili mayo.
* You don’t have to necessarily peel the skin, they are edible as well.
- Sweet potato – 2 medimun sized
- Olive oil – 3tsp
- Rosemary – 1tsp (Dried or Fresh)
- Dried Oregano – 1tsp
- Salt – 1/2tsp
- 1. Peel the skin of the sweet potatoes and cut into french fries form or wedge cut.
- 2. Pre heat the oven to 380F for about 10mins
- 3. Give a quick wash to these potatoes and add it in a mixing bowl.
- 4. Now, add the olive oil, salt, rosemary and oregano to the potatoes and give a good mix so that each piece is coated with the oil mixture.
- 5. Grease a baking tray with oil spray and add in the potatoes mixture to it and bake it for about 35-40 min at 380F or 190C.
- 6. Soft and a little roasted potatoes are ready to snack on along with some mint chutney.
© 2023 Copyright © PavithraS. All Rights Reserved.