Sapota / Chikoo / Sapodilla Milkshake
For those of you, who dislike the texture of the fruit the way it is. LIKE ME! Milkshake is the best option. Although i believe in crushing fruits into smoothie/shakes/coolers looses its natural fibers, but what i hell?
Drinking is much easier at times when your in the rush and absolutely have no time to much. Thanks to the blenders/juicers. Life is easier.
1. I used chilled milk, you could also use normal temperature milk and add ice cubes while blending.
2. If you run out of milk at home and have vanilla ice cream, you could just blend sapota with a scoop of vanilla ice cream until smooth texture and milkshake is ready in no time.
- Sapota 2nos
- Milk 1cup
- Vanilla Ice cream 1scoop (optional)
- Peel and remove the seeds from the sapota
- Blend the fruit along with a cup of milk until smooth texture.
- Pour the milkshake in a glass and add in a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and enjoy the cool shake.
© 2023 Copyright © PavithraS. All Rights Reserved.